Vampire Romance Books Forum » Reader Recommendations » Masters of Time by Brenda Joyce

Masters of Time by Brenda Joyce

Page: 1

Author Post
They are not exactly vampire books, but more paranormal. But I love them. These men fight demons and are sworn to ancient Celtic gods to protect the innocent. The men are super sexy!
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
YES! I'm so glad you posted this. I completely forgot that the second book in the series just came out at the end of September. Off to the book store I go. I picked up Dark Seduction at the library just because I like the cover, boy was that a good pick! I couldn't put it down and "super sexy" is putting it mildly in my opinion.
The second one was just as good! I wish the authors could write as fast as I read!
Just finished Dark Rival. That was great! I think I even liked it better than Dark Seduction. I can't wait for the next one! Aidan has always intrigued me and I can't wait to have him in the limelight in Dark Embrace.
I love Aidan. I really feel for him. I can't wait for the book!
i agree :)
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
I have just started reading this series. I found Dark Rival and Dark Embrace at the used book store. Yes, ladies, I bought the book based on the cover. that's one HOT, bite-able bicep!!
I don't have the first one in the series, Dark Seduction, but I will be hunting for that one in the library.
These are some hot guys.

I am enjoying this book because the lead female is a strong woman who isn't afraid to love the hard *ahem* man, and let him know that she loves him. And she's relentless in her pursuit. It's a nice change of roles I think.

Have any of y'all read this series, besides VKD? What do you think? Love me some Highlanders...there is something about a man with a heavy brogue and a plaid blanket :)

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
ELITE ELDER
don't forget the accent!
ELITE ELDER
I'm so sorry to disagree with you ladies. I've been reading Dark Seduction and I hate it. I thought - Death by orgasm - what could be better? Sadly, the book is putrid and the masters of time are creepy. Am so disappointed. (but the cover is sexy)

User posted image
« Last edit by Lightheaded on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 am. »
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
I have heard of these but I have never had a chance to try them out.

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image
Wow, I remember those books. Hard to believe that was way back in 2007. I don't remember a lot of the books, but I do remember liking them. Yes, they are a bit of a darker romance.
I don't recall them being creepy though. What didn't you like about the books or the characters O?
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image
ELITE ELDER
The hero kept waffling about whether or not to have sex with the heroine. She never changed her clothes. The Masters seemed rather helpless except when they used their power of seduction. I didn't like that they used power to seduce women. These guys were hot so I think they shouldn't have had to enchant women. The mix of God, Satan, demons, and old gods was a complete jumble that just seemed ill conceived. Also the guys would read the heroines mind whenever they wanted, not just her lover but all of them.
I like the concept of being pleasured to death. that was pretty cool and the author addressed the culture shock. Most time travel books do not address the issues that would occur when a modern woman meets medieval chauvinist attitudes.

User posted image
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
When I buy the farm, I hope I am getting pleasured to death lol! :twisted:

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Reader Recommendations » Masters of Time by Brenda Joyce