Vampire Romance Books Forum » Author Introductions » Hey Guys! New Author, New Book, And Temporarily Discounted Release.

Hey Guys! New Author, New Book, And Temporarily Discounted Release.

Page: 1

Author Post
Hey guys, my name's S L Hartley. I've introduced myself on another section of this site, but got recommend to do so here too. So here I am. :D

I've just released my first proper book on Amazon Kindle, it's called Vampiric. That's a US link, if you're from the UK you can get it here. I'm not sure if you're allowed to put Amazon links on this forum, if not please let me know and I'll change the link to a page on my website.

It's a vampire romance story (Who would've guessed it with me posting on this forum lol), and one that I hope you will enjoy.

I've temporarily priced it at 99c so people can try it out / leave reviews etc, but I'll be putting the price up in the next week or less. So if you're interested, I suggest you get it sooner rather then later. ;)

If you have a look and give feedback I'd appreciate it. If not, I still look forward to talking to you all on this forum anyway. :)

Get free vampire romance ebooks, samples, news, and more as a free member. Enjoy. :mrgreen:
« Last edit by S L Hartley on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:53 pm. »
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
Thanks for the post SL! :mrgreen:

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image
No problem, thanks for checking it out. ;)

Get free vampire romance ebooks, samples, news, and more as a free member. Enjoy. :mrgreen:

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Author Introductions » Hey Guys! New Author, New Book, And Temporarily Discounted Release.