Vampire Romance Books Forum » Lora Leigh » Elite Ops series

Elite Ops series

Page: 1

Author Post
Wow Lora Leigh knows how to keep a reader coming back for more! I had been reading her Breeds series and saw her Elite Ops series so I thought I would try it. I have found that I like the men in the books I read to be strong and powerful. I think thats what got me hooked on paranormal romance in the first place. After reading the first in this series I was hooked! These books are HOT but the romance is so strong. Lora Leigh you truly write very hot romance. I've read so many books that were either hot or romantic never both, but you got it right!!! I now read anything I can get my hands on by Lora! My biggest wish is that she would write a vampire series!!! :twisted:
« Last edit by Bre on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:41 pm. »
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
I love everything Lora writes! I've read em all! (not the whole Breed series though) If you like Elite Ops, you really need to real the Tempting Seals series.(it came before the Elite Ops and has a few of the same characters)
Then if you want really really really hot stuff then try the Bound Hearts series! The Nauti Boys series is great too. Pretty hot though not as hot as Bound Hearts.
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
I found Elite Ops at the library *jumping up and down* I can't wait to get started! :mrgreen:

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
Well I had decided to read elite ops, then realized I had the wrong reading order and I don't have the first two! I need to go back to the library! :roll: I found a list online - I hope the order is right this time!

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Lora Leigh » Elite Ops series