Vampire Romance Books Forum » Lara Adrian » Lara Adrian

Lara Adrian

Page: < 1 2 3 >

Author Post
blondie_vampiress wrote
Bella....damaged?? You mean emotionally??

TV...I kept hearing about this Tegan guy from everyone on here and I never connected that it was from this series. I'm extremely curious to see how his story goes. Plus in the one that I'm reading now it gives you a little insite as to who he's going to be with. Also I cheated! lol I had to peek in the back of the book to see who next books couple was!!! I'm really loving this series!!! :)

Tegan....*THUD* Shit...i must go change my clothes.. :twisted:

BV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!! YOU ARE JUST LIKE MY SISTER....STOP DOING THAT!!!!
ELDER
Bella yeah I understand what your saying about the emotional thing. I don't really mind to bad if they're emotionally damaged but I HATE it when they walk out on the woman. Like Z did, he kept on leaving Bella sitting there, it pissed me off!! lol

TV I know TR always yells at me when I cheat. I've had it come back and bite me in the butt before. I read on JR Wards site (before I was past the first book) about Thor and Wellsie, I was so mad that I messed that up for myself. I also messed up and cheated in Vs book. Which REALLY had me stressing threw the rest of the book. I'm doing better though, if I feel like I'm going to cheat I put the book down and walk awayy! (LMAO...I sound like an addict....oh wait I am) :twisted:
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
The ELDER Radiant Pharzuph
BV- I felt the same way about Z walking out, it was driving me crazy. How is it that we read about these sexy man with issues but still fanasize about them? If our men were that damaged we would be totally turned off!

User posted image
ELDER
I totally agree Bella!! But I think that's one of the nice things about being a woman, no matter the problem we always want to be the one to make it better. At least in a fictional type of way. We want to be the one to make him want to live, be a better person, see the happier side of life....etc. I don't know that I would want that in my real life, but in my mind I would want to be the one to help him...be his saving grace!!! lol that sounds so corny....but it's the truth....

OMG Bella I just realized you're starting the Dark Series....its amazing!!! Those are some disturbed men.....I want to reread those soon!!! :)
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
I agree wiht you BV. I think not only do we want to help but we want them to admit when I was us who did it!!

Oh and yes I just started the dark series, litterally on the fist chapter. I love this author's writing so far and I'm anxious to see where this goes.

User posted image
ELDER
I've read all but two of her books and one of them I bought the other day. I just haven't had time to read it. And the other one is a pain to find, when I'm at the bookstore I always forget to grab it. lol The Dark Series is one of the first series I read after Twilight. And you're right she does have an awesome way of writing. She's one of my favorite authors, I crave more of her books!!! lol If you don't mind reading something besides vamps she has the Ghostwalkers (enhanced soliders), Drake Sisters (Sisters that are basically witches) and the leopards (which of course are shape shifters) They are all incredible series. Theres another one coming out in July that are roughly based off of the Drakes. :))

Hmm well....can you tell that I really like her!?!?! lol

User posted image
ELITE ELDER Res. Ent. Dir.
Location: Fear my wrath for I am the one annointed Twatty McBitchiness
BV Christine Feehan rocks and anyone that doesn't agree is a big ol poopyhead. I'm just kidding ladies please no jumping down my throat is you aren't a Feehan lover. After the Dark series Bella I would read her Leopard ppl series. Meow, they are hot.

User posted image
ILEC, put em next to the ball gags and body latex.
NuckingFuts Nix wrote
BV Christine Feehan rocks and anyone that doesn't agree is a big ol poopyhead. I'm just kidding ladies please no jumping down my throat is you aren't a Feehan lover. After the Dark series Bella I would read her Leopard ppl series. Meow, they are hot.

Poopyhead....you kill me!!! I'll check out the leopard series, another addition to my TBR!!!!

User posted image
I am about 20 pages away from being done with Rio's book.....I am suprised at how much I really like his book. Starting out, I thought, ok, maybe this one isnt going to be very good...but I totally love it. I love Rio! Bella, did you like Rio's book?
ELDER
I wanted to start Tegan so bad last night but we are leaving tomorrow for the weekend so I have to pack EVERYBODY up. And clean my house. (I hate coming home from a trip to a messy house) I knew if I started last night I would be up really late reading!! But my goal today is, if I get all my laundry done, packed and house finished then I get to sit and read for the night!!! :)

User posted image
TV I remember not liking Rio's book in the beginning. I was like, WTF is he doing in the ____, get you ass out and move on! But then it got better and I was hooked. Not my favorite as far as warrior but still a great story.

User posted image
blondie_vampiress wrote
I wanted to start Tegan so bad last night but we are leaving tomorrow for the weekend so I have to pack EVERYBODY up. And clean my house. (I hate coming home from a trip to a messy house) I knew if I started last night I would be up really late reading!! But my goal today is, if I get all my laundry done, packed and house finished then I get to sit and read for the night!!! :)

*rubs hands together and grins* oh BV...You and Tegan MUST have date night tonight.... :twisted:
LMAO BELLA! Right. Ok, I am glad I am not the only one who felt that way!!! But yeah, a great story and I think a great love story too!!!! *sighs!*
ELDER
I want to but once again I made a promise with TR that I wouldn't start that one until I got back on Sunday. We want to read those together like we did the BDB!!! Sometimes I'm just not thinking right!!!!

User posted image
OH LORD...BV...what is wrong with you?? Stop those petty promises...
ELDER
LOL I know....she's just so good at talking me into things!! And then after I'm like WTF!!!! :)

User posted image
I insist that you stop talking to her. She makes you make bad choices...
ELDER
Location: Probably somewhere wishing I was reading some smut...
blondie_vampiress wrote
Bella yeah I understand what your saying about the emotional thing. I don't really mind to bad if they're emotionally damaged but I HATE it when they walk out on the woman. Like Z did, he kept on leaving Bella sitting there, it pissed me off!! lol

That's what made Lover Awakened so heartbreaking near the end--that Z still didn't think he was worthy of Bella. Oh, those messed up men!
I think Tegan is sort of like the Z of the MB but his story didn't captivate me the way Lover Awakened did.

User posted image
« Last edit by Sugar on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:02 pm. »
Really Sugar?? Why not? Anything particular? I LOVE Tegan and his book. He is my fave so far. He is right up there with V!
ELDER
I'm not sure why. I just found his story a little predictable I guess--a man tortured by guilt over the loss of a past love. Also, I was never really drawn to Elise.

User posted image
ELDER
TeamVampire wrote
I insist that you stop talking to her. She makes you make bad choices...

OMG I could never stop talking to her, she's my BFF!! LOL

User posted image
ELDER
Sugar wrote
I'm not sure why. I just found his story a little predictable I guess--a man tortured by guilt over the loss of a past love. Also, I was never really drawn to Elise.

I haven't started Tegan yet but I know what your saying about Elise. As you know she was in Kiss of Crimson and I had a hard time seeing a man like Tegan getting with a woman like her. Not that there's anything wrong with her but she had a 18 year old son. Come on.... That just seems odd to me. But I'm starting this book tonight so well see....

User posted image
ELITE ELDER Res. Ent. Dir.
Location: Fear my wrath for I am the one annointed Twatty McBitchiness
I wasn't a huge fan of Elise either. She seemed whiny to me. Ok her gift was debilitating but still........ The total makeover Elise had when her son died was well, you nailed it Sugar. The book was predictable. I'm an Andreas fan.

User posted image
ILEC, put em next to the ball gags and body latex.
Oh...I like Andreas too!!!!!! HOT!!!!
ELDER
I loved Andreas! His book was my favourite in the series so far.

User posted image

Page: < 1 2 3 >

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Lara Adrian » Lara Adrian