Vampire Romance Books Forum » Twilight » New Moon

New Moon

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > »

Author Post
Tamara wrote
I don't think I will go this weekend....it will be too crowded with teenagers.

HEY...I am not a teenager....besides I couldnt wait.. :D
ELDER
Did you go the first night when Twilight came out? Big Daddy and I went the second night and I felt like AARP members.

I Love Sparkles and Bling!!!

My Shelfari:
http://www.shelfari.com/tamaraoftroy

User posted image
Tamara wrote
Did you go the first night when Twilight came out? Big Daddy and I went the second night and I felt like AARP members.

OMG...SHUT UP TT!!!!!!! You kill me....Um...TBH...I wasn't "IN" to Twilight yet...I just came acrossed it in July.... :oops:
ELDER
Tamara wrote

LMAO!!!!!! Your hilarious. I went to Twilight the night it came out. And I will admit I am not that much older then the teenagers but I got a little sick of all the girls screaming at the screen.
Of course I can't wait for the hype to cool down for New Moon, I am going tomorrow night!!! Can't Wait!!!!!
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
Seriously???????????? Am I going to get into fights with a bunch of screaming tweens?????????? I didnt even think of that crap..........I will be so irritated if they scream at the freaking screen.
ELDER
TV oh you have no idea!!! Just wait til the first time Jacob or Edward comes onto the screen. There were girls yelling at the screen saying "I love you Edward". I know it was all in good fun but it got really old really fast. I don't know how it is at your theatre but I am going to there two hours early to sit in line so I have a good seat (I am very picky on where I sit in a theatre) and last year at Twilight I was about twenty to thirty people back from the front as soon as they started seating people I have adults and teens plowing into me. It was ridiculous!!!
But this year I'm prepared I WILL THROW ELBOWS!!!! lol
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
ELDER
LMAO - no need for beating up kids.

My Shelfari:

User posted image
ELDER
I am only 5 feet when they start shoving I don't care how old they are. lol Escpecially when they are all taller then me. (which I suppose doesn't take much!!! lol

User posted image
ELDER
blondie_vampiress wrote
I am only 5 feet when they start shoving I don't care how old they are. lol Escpecially when they are all taller then me. (which I suppose doesn't take much!!! lol

How adorable! I'm 5'9" without shoes and I'm known for wearing stilettos...so I think being little is precious.

My Shelfari:

User posted image
ELDER
I was the same. And last year I had my husand, and a friend of ours and her husnabd and he's a mere 6'3" lol so they stay out of his way. I can't wait until tomorrow night!!!

Currently Reading:
Immortals AFter Dark!! :twisted:

Next Up:No Clue yet!!

Love the brothers!!!

User posted image
ELDER
Well thank you...my husband is 6'2" so we're an odd looking couple at times. lol I like wearing heels but trying to chase after a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 year can't be good on the ankles. But when they get older I am so going shopping.

User posted image
ELDER
PV did you get your tickets?!?

User posted image
ELDER
No i'm gonna go check tonight when i get off and see if I can. If not we will go stupid saturday

Currently Reading:
Immortals AFter Dark!! :twisted:

Next Up:No Clue yet!!

Love the brothers!!!

User posted image
ELDER
This is just a rumor but I heard they are sold out for the weekend!!! Jeanette went and got our yesterday and there were people in there asking about New Moon and sent away. Hopefully you can get your tickets!

User posted image
blondie_vampiress wrote
TV oh you have no idea!!! Just wait til the first time Jacob or Edward comes onto the screen. There were girls yelling at the screen saying "I love you Edward". I know it was all in good fun but it got really old really fast. I don't know how it is at your theatre but I am going to there two hours early to sit in line so I have a good seat (I am very picky on where I sit in a theatre) and last year at Twilight I was about twenty to thirty people back from the front as soon as they started seating people I have adults and teens plowing into me. It was ridiculous!!!
But this year I'm prepared I WILL THROW ELBOWS!!!! lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You described me to a T!!! I totally will get there hours early too... and I will throw some bows!!!! I know some LUDA now!!!!!! ;)
Tamara wrote

-Just saying...they better not be "oh edward..I love you...kissy kiss;y....jacob...love of my life" screams..."
ELDER
Lol I am so excited....I won't be able to sleep tonight!!! You only need two more then you get your Fangs!!!!

User posted image
Tamara wrote
blondie_vampiress wrote

How adorable! I'm 5'9" without shoes and I'm known for wearing stilettos...so I think being little is precious.

HOW the heck do you walk in them??? I have a hard time in pumps...but I am a bit like Bella...very clumsy... :oops:
ELDER
TeamVampire wrote
Tamara wrote

-Just saying...they better not be "oh edward..I love you...kissy kiss;y....jacob...love of my life" screams..."

Oh I can promise you they will...but thats why you bring something like jelly beans you can throw at them so they shut up!! Those would easily bounce off of them but it would hurt more then popcorn!!! :twisted:

User posted image
ELDER
Lol TV...they make my legs look longer (I can use anything I can get) I can live with a little discomfort!

User posted image
ELDER
Believe it or not I can't walk in flats...I walk on the balls of my feet. Big Daddy is 6'4" so I'm good.

TV - prepare yourself for Teen Bop.

My Shelfari:

User posted image
Seriously...I freaking almost fall in pumps how sad is that...when I got married (2006) my family was so worried i was going to fall coming down the aisle...nice right.

Oh I will...I will bop the teens right on their heads.
ELDER
TeamVampire wrote
Seriously...I freaking almost fall in pumps how sad is that...when I got married (2006) my family was so worried i was going to fall coming down the aisle...nice right.

Oh I will...I will bop the teens right on their heads.

What month in 2006?

My Shelfari:

User posted image
:P January!
Ok ive picked a date and time. Im going saturday !:D

http://www.shelfari.com/samayra

User posted image

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > »

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Twilight » New Moon