Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » Nina Bangs?

Nina Bangs?

Page: 1 2 >

Author Post
ELDER
Ok has anybody read anything from Nina Bangs before cause i picked up a new one at the P/X the other day. WoW, its doesnt excatly revolve around vamps but they are in it as a major power, along with pretty much all other fae creatures. The magnistism of the two main characters Kelly and Ty is just WoW.....Ill deffently be looking into what else she has written and if there is anymore books in the series.

Oh yeh Doh forgot to mention the book/series name lol
Book is Eternal Pleasure and the series is Gods of the Night
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
Okay, first let me say Welcome Back! You've been missed!

I've never read that series, but I read her Castle of Dark Dreams Trilogy. It was a very quick and silly series, but still not terrible. I'd read them again.
The Mackenzie Vampires Series is on my too read list and by the look so this new series Gods of the Night, I will most definately be picking that one up!!
Thanks for the suggestion Marius.

Now don't go disappearing on us again. We were about to start looking for a new man to keep us company around here. ;)
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image
ELITE ELDER
Reading the Mackenzie vampire series can be a lot like taking a vampire acid trip. Please give me some of the drugs she must have taken to write that series. There is some pretty wild stuff in there like an ice cream eating, demigod of chaos, cat and a godess of sexual mischief. You'll either love it or hate it.
:)
Welcome back Marius

User posted image
LOL, yeah I read the Mackenzie vampire series, if I hadn't bought them all at the same time I would have stopped at the first one.
I mean Ganymeade, Sparkles and the Woo Woo Inn, its all a little over the top for me.
I guess when I read a romance I want a more romantic story line, not a funny one. =(
So that series gets a thumbs down from me.
And oh gosh I have 3 of her wicked series books, someone please tell me they are better!!
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
hey, welcome back Marius! we've missed you.
Thanks for the heads up on the new series...I haven't heard of that one yet. Let us know what you think of the first book, and give a review.

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
ELDER
Hey Marius you're back! We've missed you. You can't stay away for that long again! You know we're such bad girls and we can get into alot of trouble around here.

Thanks for the reading suggestion~love the title of the book. I will have to look her up and see what else she has.
ELITE ELDER Res. Ent. Dir.
Location: Fear my wrath for I am the one annointed Twatty McBitchiness
Read the book and it's a little out there, but not in a bad way. Needed more sex though, lol. But all in all, a good read.
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Diane wrote
Read the book and it's a little out there, but not in a bad way. Needed more sex though, lol. But all in all, a good read.

Diane, you could read the kamma sutra guide to sex and think there needed to be more sex in it. ;)

User posted image
ELITE ELDER
LOL VKD So true :lol:
Good one

User posted image
ELDER
LOL VKD that really was a good one!

I was beginning to worry that I was the 'ring leader' of the vampire sluts, but in retrospect, Diane is 8)
But of course, was there really any doubt?! But just for the record I was a sweet innocent girl until i started chatting with you ladies. You have all perverted my mind. Well you and JR Ward lol.
ELDER
Diane, lol uh hon, I think you are perverting us and are probably puting out a kamma sutra 2.0 for vamp sluts! LOL

I really dont care for Nina Bangs at all. There was alot of buildup in parts of the Castle of Dark Dreams book but when the scenes unfolded they fell flat. Glad to see that our "King" has found another series by her that seems to be good. I will have to give her another chance.

"I'm tired of being a princess, I want to be a Vampire!"
ELITE ELDER
I haven't read much of it but I kinda like Nina's stuff. It's just Sooo Crraaazzy. :roll: You never know what's gonna be on the next page. A romance series that does not take itself seriously by any means.

Since the calendar's done we might as well start work on that new kamma sutra for vamps. What do you think? Sexy bite positions...

User posted image
ELDER
Every time I read something by Nina Bangs I end up thinking to myself..
"What the Freak has this woman been Smoking"
Have you seen this author? She is not a young chickhen but she is UP on the Fantasy game. The things she comes up with in her books
just makes me smile and say Hmmm.. :roll:

CURRENTLY READING: The Masters of Time series by Brenda Joyce (Dark Seduction, Dark Rival and Dark Embrace)
I don't know about this series..Time Traveling Highland Warriors Hmmm?? :roll:
The jury is still out on this one.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/Freyjah
BDB MBoard Cellie #6629
ELDER
Nice suggestion Lightheaded - a new kamma sutra for vamps.

And Diane, thanks for putting my worries to rest you sweet innocent girl :twisted:
ELDER
Wow there ladies calm down now lol. But Vampire Karmma Sutra book...mm deffently has very good possiblities.
MariustheKeeper wrote
Wow there ladies calm down now lol. But Vampire Karmma Sutra book...mm deffently has very good possiblities.

First the calendar and now the Khama Sutra book. Marius, we better get another man around here or you're going to be one tired guy if we keep having to use just you.

User posted image
ELDER
your telling me VKD.
Yeah Marius I'm not sure how long you would be able to keep up a wielding sword with all our demands :twisted:
lol a vamp kama sutra. Looooooving that idea, I have to admit. As for perverting you ladies.... Puhlease, lol. I do recall a few conversations that I didn't even start I just ummm added to the general discussion, lol.
ELDER
Okay, so you don't really pervert us ladies. I'll admit that I have started a few ummm discussions, but you do add to the general discussion and put a creative twist to them.
*bows* It's truly a gift, what can I say? lol
ELDER
A toast to you Diane; glad you have the gift because it certainly makes things fun around here.
ELITE ELDER
Take a bow, Diane, and pass around some of those hotties you've been hiding. :P

User posted image
Ssshhhh my basement men are supposed to be a secret. Sheesh I'll have CNN camped on my lawn soon trying to get a look see. And for Xmas my hubby is building me a "library" in our basement. More places to hide men woo hoo.

Page: 1 2 >

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » Nina Bangs?