Vampire Romance Books Forum » J R Ward » Lover Enshrined out!!!!

Lover Enshrined out!!!!

Page: 1

Author Post
ELDER
I got mine last night at Target for 25% off.

Ok ladies, lets get ready to mark those good pages! LOL

"I'm tired of being a princess, I want to be a Vampire!"
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
I am anxiously waiting my delivery from Amazon. I wanted to ask--how do you picture Phury's hair? I can't seem to create a mental image of all the colors of his hair. Do any of you have an example that you may have come across? something that comes close?

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
ELDER
I just started reading Lover Enshrined..
I see this is going to be one of those books I have to read and then stop to reflect and catch my breath.

The Omega blew me away with his little bundle in the Prologue. I kept thinking: OH NO, Not Good..
But Then, What the BEEP..
Phury has an alter ego, a split personality he has been supressing, OK I didn't see that coming and I had to take a breather. But what freaked me out was its a Ring-Wraith. I read Paranormal not Fantasy. Thank God my kids were near by to break it down for me. I had to pull out the Lord of the Rings dvd to get a visual.
I might have to read this book slowly. I have a feeling it may be an Emotional Rollercoster Read. My Poor Phury.....

CURRENTLY READING: The Masters of Time series by Brenda Joyce (Dark Seduction, Dark Rival and Dark Embrace)
I don't know about this series..Time Traveling Highland Warriors Hmmm?? :roll:
The jury is still out on this one.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/Freyjah
BDB MBoard Cellie #6629
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
Freyjah!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;) I'm typing this reply with my hand over part of the screen. I almost read to much of your post!!! I can't do that, I haven't picked up my copy yet. LOL
I guess I'm heading to Borders tomorrow.
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image
ELITE ELDER Res. Ent. Dir.
Location: Fear my wrath for I am the one annointed Twatty McBitchiness
Same here vamp, i started reading and almost screamed NO, it'll ruin it lol. I'm breathlessly awaiting my order from amazon, if its quiet in here for the next few nights we all know why!
ELDER
...I AM Sooo SORRY.. :oops:

Is there a thread where discussion of the book is allowed?

There is alot to talk about. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.
"4give me" ?

CURRENTLY READING: The Masters of Time series by Brenda Joyce (Dark Seduction, Dark Rival and Dark Embrace)

BDB MBoard Cellie #6629
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Three words ladies: "I LOVED IT!" Is sure is a bumpy ride though....so prepare yourself.
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
Freyjah wrote
...I AM Sooo SORRY.. :oops:

Is there a thread where discussion of the book is allowed?

There is alot to talk about. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.
"4give me" ?

There aren't any "rules" about where you can talk about it. I guess maybe in the reader recommendation section. Or you could put **spoilers** in the title. It's not that big of a deal though. I'm just really really jealous because my Borders is STILL sold out!!! I might have to break down and buy it some where else if they don't get me a copy by the end of the week!
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image
ELITE ELDER Res. Ent. Dir.
Location: Fear my wrath for I am the one annointed Twatty McBitchiness
Freyjah, its ok lol. Still waiting for my amazon order, it can't come soon enough!
ELDER
I was in Target and Kmart both had tones of copies. Check it out, if you have one near by. They also give a slight cover price discount.

BDB MBoard Cellie #6629
Got my copy from Barnes and Noble. I'm halfway through. Loving it so far. :P
ELDER
OMG I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I saw on Amazon where people didnt like it because it wasnt a romance. Oh ladies, it is just so much more. I thought the book was brilliantly written. JR Ward threw in some great new story lines and on a few things had me reaching for tissues. There are some surprises in there, the kind that keeps the series fresh and exciting. I hate it when it is easy to see what is coming, and in this book, you really can't. There are definately some surprises and a few times I did say WTF, but in a good way! LOL

Wizard - NOT A SPOILER - this is his addiction talking. It is no secret that Phury is addicted to red smoke. In this book we go through his addiction and it's affects on his life and what he deals with daily with it.

MAYBE A SPOILER---WARNING.
Freya, oh man, The Omega - holy cow, this guy did NOT need to do what he did in the beginning of the book!!! That was my first WTF moment! LOL I had alot of those and the book was so good! I took my time and read it over 4 days to drag it out as long as I could.

To sum the book up - OH WOW!!!

Enjoy Ladies! I did!

I read it in 8 hrs and am waiting with bated breath for Revs story,
cant wait till Oct when she puts out the short story one 8)
ELDER
YEAH.... WTF
I must have said it a dozen times while reading this book.
My daughter read this book and she hit the nail on the head when she described it as a "CAUSE" book. It was setting us up for the next couple of books where we will be told the "EFFECTS" and "Out Comes" of their actions.
I can't wait for Revs Story. I want to know more about the Sympath Race. I love Rev. He is by far, one of my Favorites. Is his story next in the Companion book or After ?
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT SERIES. :)

BDB MBoard Cellie #6629
« Last edit by Freyjah on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:42 pm. »
ELDER
I didnt see anything on JR Ward's website about the next book, the only thing was the companion that was coming out in OCT in the back of LE.

Cant wait. I just LOVE how she adds more details like the "Slices of Life" on her website.

There are quite a few stories from this book I am waiting. That woman needs to write faster! LOL

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » J R Ward » Lover Enshrined out!!!!