Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » HELP.......Finally found a new book i looooovvvvvveee

HELP.......Finally found a new book i looooovvvvvveee

Page: 1

Author Post
But now i have read it and im soooooo sad that i cant finde something like this again and thats why i wanted to ask in here.

The book i read was Jeaniene Frost once burned.
The thing i love with this book is the way u kinda hunger to get them in the same room. And i like the girls a littel helpless and the men to be vampire and big;-) Sex is a must but it dones not have to be something that happens quick cuz i like the tease..

I read:
Twillight
Lara Adrian
Christine freehan
J.R. Ward

And these i loved but my fave is still twillight and now once burned
I like the way they connect and hunger for each other love and bodys...

Do you guys know other books like that??

Love from denmark Charlotte Maria
Elder
Ahh yes Frost has an entire series that was written prior to once burned! It is Night Huntress and it is fantastic! It is where Vlad got his start actually. There are threads all about it on here! You can get the reading order of the books on the authors site as she has written Night Huntress and Night huntress world (best to read them all together and in order)

You will instantly fall in love with Bones but beware several ladies have claim to him already :twisted:
« Last edit by loveronfire on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 am. »
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
Mmmmm Bones and Spade! :twisted: Browse around in the reader recommendations you will get tons of reading material! ;)

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » HELP.......Finally found a new book i looooovvvvvveee