Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » Hello my darlings! I've missed you so!

Hello my darlings! I've missed you so!

Page: 1

Author Post
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
I finally have some breathing room to come and visit with all my lovelies! I've missed you all! Now, why is it so damn slow around here? I know you haven't been off reading or anything. I've made it through the first 2 weeks of summer break, which is always crazy.
The new website ThatsErotica.com is up and running thanks to a lot of help from Lieve. Make sure you go check it out. We are still working on little details, but at least it's there.
I've been catching up on my reading finally. My kindle got smashed so I had to go 10 days without one and it was killing me! I love my new Kindle Touch, although I will always love my first kindle the most. lol

So, what has everyone been doing? Why are we being shy and not causing any kind of chaos?
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image
Elder
I haven't read in like a month! Gasp! AHH! this is the longest stretch Ive gone its terrible! :'(
Haven't had a chance to read much in the past month :(
I've been so bored and tired lately.. I think possibly due to being almost 38 weeks pregnant. I have been reading (4 books a month), looking for a house to move to and finding ways to fill my day. Miss this place a lot.
I was pretty much on vacation for three weeks. I have been a total bum! I miss you all of you too. It is definitely time to play!

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
Lust for Pain wrote
I was pretty much on vacation for three weeks. I have been a total bum! I miss you all of you too. It is definitely time to play!

damn, on vacation for 3 weeks? I wish I had that much time to take.
I got some good news at work--I am now officially a full-time work-from-home mom! YAY
So no more 2-hour commute everyday (until we hire someone anyway) So I'm enjoying my work day more...this is the first week of the new set up.

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
That is great Phantom!!!! Congrats to you! I only spent one week away from home so it was no big since I am home anyway. I just spent two extra weeks QT with the family. ;) I am ready to get back on track now!

Twitter @drktwistedbliss

User posted image
I guess everyone is enjoying the summer. :mrgreen:

Twitter @drktwistedbliss

User posted image
ELDER
Congrats Phantom!! I bet that's nice! Nice to see you VKD, glad things are slowing down. I have been going non stop. Barely have time to read..... Between school, a very active 2 year old, my hubby being outta town 2 weeks on 1 week off for the last 3 months, and my step father being very sick and helping out my mom, I haven't had time to do much else. I do sneek in a few times a week and check up on everyone : ) Hope everyone has a great summer!!

Currently Reading:
Immortals AFter Dark!! :twisted:

Next Up:No Clue yet!!

Love the brothers!!!

User posted image
ELDER
I have still not gotten through the 2nd Hunger Games book. Once I get home from work and get my kids fed and to bed. I just do not have the enegry to sit and read. But I know that once I get it going I will be hooked again.

Congrats Phantom!! That would be so nice!
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
ELDER
Hello hello ladies!!! I've been busy catching up on my lotu!!! I've missed thee:)
ELITE ELDER Res. Ent. Dir.
Location: Fear my wrath for I am the one annointed Twatty McBitchiness
I've been gettting alot of reading done, yeah I know I'm a bitch. But as for not being on here much I have a 15 month old who wedges himself between the couch and computer chair whenever I'm on the puter and either steals the mouse of keeps trying to push the keyboard off the lil drawer thing that holds it. It's enough to drive me to drink, not that I need an excuse.

User posted image
ILEC, put em next to the ball gags and body latex.
LOL Nix! I can see how that would be distracting. My nephew is going through a stage where he is sticking everything up his nose. It has been interesting :mrgreen:

Twitter @drktwistedbliss

User posted image

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » Hello my darlings! I've missed you so!