Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » OK! Where Is Everyone At?

OK! Where Is Everyone At?

Page: 1

Author Post
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
I am getting lonely here! You guys need to get your asses out here and play! :twisted:

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image
Elder
It does seem like the castle has been rather empty as of late... perhaps we should cause a little trouble!
I'm always lurking around here but never post unless I have something important to say.
I've been busy busy busy busy the last couple of weeks..
But I should be around the next week or so... At least I hope I'll feel up to it :)

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/qcavaliers
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/qcavaliers

Ladies, let me put this straight.. From now on, BONES is MINE! So stay away! Or deal with the consequences! :twisted:

User posted image
ELDER
I'm the same way, I get on almost everyday. Just don't have much to contribute sometimes.....

Currently Reading:
Immortals AFter Dark!! :twisted:

Next Up:No Clue yet!!

Love the brothers!!!

User posted image
ELDER
Sorry I can only get on occasionaly but when I do, I post on more than one thread....:) No excuse I know but I still love it here!!!
ELITE ELDER
There's a rumor going round that I was kidnapped by an 8 year old baseball playing cub scout....it's true

User posted image
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
I usually don't have anything to contribute either, but I still have to add my snark. If you don't listen to my rambling smart-ass commentary, who will???

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
ELDER
Sorry I've been so busy lately, that I'm happy to have time to read a book....LOL...I will try to come around more often...
ELDER
Yikes, just realized that I haven't been around lately. Been really busy, lots of things going on here, but I'll try to get around more :)
You are getting ready to give me more NFH hottness - I miss you but I will let it slide lol! :mrgreen: We all really need to get together for a chat or start a good story in the writing room, the last one was hilarious!

Twitter @drktwistedbliss

User posted image
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
Well, I have 5 days left of work and then I will be around more once school is out. The last few weeks of school are so busy with different events at school for the kids. When I'm not busy with that I'm working on the other side of the site, you know, the one you guys NEVER GO TO. lol I'm also busy getting things ready for the VRB sister site. It will be just like VRB but for erotic romance, romantic suspense etc. Probably won't have a forum, but I'm going to try to get things set up similar to VRB. (Lieve, I'll be bothering you pretty soon!)

Hopefully once summer hits we will all have a little more time to chat. I would love to set up a night when we can have another chat night. I'm also looking into setting up live chat with one particular author (RLMathewson) and her characters if that is something everyone would be interested in. You're not allowed to talk to Chris though. He's all mine! BACK OFF!

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and will catch up soon!
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image
ELDER
VampKissedDreams wrote
Well, I have 5 days left of work and then I will be around more once school is out. The last few weeks of school are so busy with different events at school for the kids. When I'm not busy with that I'm working on the other side of the site, you know, the one you guys NEVER GO TO. lol I'm also busy getting things ready for the VRB sister site. It will be just like VRB but for erotic romance, romantic suspense etc. Probably won't have a forum, but I'm going to try to get things set up similar to VRB. (Lieve, I'll be bothering you pretty soon!)

Hopefully once summer hits we will all have a little more time to chat. I would love to set up a night when we can have another chat night. I'm also looking into setting up live chat with one particular author (RLMathewson) and her characters if that is something everyone would be interested in. You're not allowed to talk to Chris though. He's all mine! BACK OFF!

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and will catch up soon!

I'll be around the next couple of weeks... I'm on sick leave for a while so I should have some time

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/qcavaliers
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/qcavaliers

Ladies, let me put this straight.. From now on, BONES is MINE! So stay away! Or deal with the consequences! :twisted:

User posted image
ELDER
Real life has been kicking my ass! But I've made it a priority to get on here while I'm at work. :)
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
« Last edit by blondie_vampiress on Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 am. »
Elder
Anyone else see the tumbleweeds all around the castle?

It even has the sounds! :roll:
I was on vacation on my own, then hubby took a vacation this week. I will be back on my normal schedule in a couple of days. I will help clear out the tumbleweeds LoF! :mrgreen:

Twitter @drktwistedbliss

User posted image
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
I went to Texas for a week at the end of May. This past week, I've been really busy at work, and haven't had a chance to come over here and bother y'all.
It has been a while since I came into the castle. I need a big ol' glass of Goose.

*claps hands and hollers in best French accent* Garcon!

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
OK, I know it is summer and everyone is busy, but you people need to get on here and play with me!

Twitter @drktwistedbliss

User posted image

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » OK! Where Is Everyone At?