Vampire Romance Books Forum » Reader Recommendations » 2 new books released! Cole and Arthur

2 new books released! Cole and Arthur

Page: 1

Author Post
ELDER
Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole
Darkest Kiss by Keri Arthur

Both are the next book in a series for you newbies. Both are amazing and we have posted about Kreseley's books here before.

I dont like first person accounts, but Keri Aruthur's Riley Jenson series is great. She is 1/2 wolf and 1/2 vamp and works for a federal group that patrols Others. She is in a love triangle with a vamp and a werewolf.

This series concentrates on secret genetic programs, etc. I like that the storylines are so different from the other series I am reading. Worth checking out, even if your reading list is the size of a small filing cabinet!

"I'm tired of being a princess, I want to be a Vampire!"
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
2 other books release Tuesday were Jeaniene Frost's One Foot In The Grave and Cheyenne McCray's Shadow Magic!! Two great series!!!
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image
ELDER
Thanks Erika for the information. I have been reading all the Lynsday Sands books (only 5 more to go) that I completely forgot about Kresley Cole's new book Dark Needs at Night's Edge. I will need to add her new book to my reading list.
i cant believe i didnt know another kresley cole had been realeased,im off to order now looove her,i also love cheyenne mccray so im stoked that ive got another of her books to get lost in , thanks for the info.

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Reader Recommendations » 2 new books released! Cole and Arthur