Vampire Romance Books Forum » Twilight » SPOILERS Breaking dawn the movie SPOILERS

SPOILERS Breaking dawn the movie SPOILERS

Page: 1

Author Post
Elder
I hope this is ok how I started this... I figure that everyone that has already seen it can start chatting it up here?
Elder
ok so i went to see it yesterday, I thought it was pretty good, it kept to the book pretty well other then the Jacob parts.. they cut a lot of Jacob out I think.

They did an amazing job with making Bella look disgustingly emaciated and knocking on deaths door while pregnant. It was actually pretty disturbing! LOVED IT!
Although I wish they could have made the birth scene a little more bloody like it was in the book, and also gone into her mind while she was changing.

Then again I guess if they did make it more bloody it couldn't have been PG13.

I know its a really small thing but I for one was supper happy that Bella is officially not a vegetarian as she was portrayed in Twilight for some stupid reason.

For once the movie wasn't all about Jacob taking his shirt off over and over again, even though he did take it off within the first 5 seconds of the movie.

As for the sex scene... WHAT SEX SCENE??? they had a few seconds of kissing! little disappointing nothing more then any other movie. Then again PG13

Over all the movie was good I wish more was added but they only have 2 hours they did what they could. The first half of that book is not the best half so I look forward to the second!
ELDER Naamah of the Elites
I loved the movie, including the quick scene at the end with the Volturi. I was disappointed that they didn't open the movie the same as the book. I so wanted to see her before and after cars. Lol, I know weird hugh. Also I guessed exactly at what point the movie was going to end and my hubby thought I was crazy but after seeing it was shocked I could guess that so perfectly. lol.

I'm going to see it again next weekend with my daughter. So can't wait since I have to wait for another year for part 2.

User posted image
Elder
LOL yes! the cars!! I was a little upset about the cars missing as well! what happened to the truck going bye bye?
I missed the cars too! And I also predicted exactly how it would end (down to red eyes opening!) In all, I liked it. No too sure about the talk between the wolves though. I thought it was a little ridiculous.

I loved the dress and the fact that Stephenie Meyer was a guest at the wedding. I thought the honeymoon was cute but I would have like to see more than kissing though. BUT I'm happy that they kept the broken bed and the feathers.

There's a good chance that I'll see it a few more times, just to make sure I haven't missed anything :lol:
ELDER
I actually thought at the wedding when he said he had a present it would be the expensive car not Jacob. But overall I absolutely loved it! I can't wait til next year.
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
i thought it was ok, cant say it rocked my world or was pure brilliance but it was ok, i think i still prefer the book and im annoyed at having to wait a year for part 2. I kind of felt there wasnt as much emotion portrayed in the movie as you get from the book, kind of like all of the events and feelings had been dummed down. Cant complain though, it wasnt nearly as bad as it could have been and it did follow the book pretty closely.
ELDER
I went and see the movie last night and I have to say I liked it. Of course we always miss some of the things from the book in the movies, but overall they did a great job. I hate the fact that we have to wait a whole year for the next part.
ELDER
I have seen the movie twice now and really like it. I found this webpage and it gave me a little more hope for the future dvd or maybe later geting a steamier sex scene.. Im almost sad that the twilight saga is at its end. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1674808/breaking-dawn-dvd-sex-scene.jhtml
One thing that really stood out to me was the humor, I found myself (along with the rest of the audience) laughing out loud a lot.

Bella was the prettiest she has ever been in this movie.. And she was disturbingly skinny and sickly when she needsed to be. I am assuming they used a mix of computer graphics and dummies,

I was wondering where they were going to end the movie.. I thought the ending was creative. Those red eyes!

User posted image
I loved it. Parts of it had me laughing out loud such as the speeches at the wedding reception I just love Charlie. "I'm a cop. I know things."
The venom healing Bella's bones was portrayed really well and I can't wait to see the next part
ELDER
I saw it twice, because there was an extra scene after credits with the Volturi I missed, but it was the best out of the 4 so far. Can't complain...

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Twilight » SPOILERS Breaking dawn the movie SPOILERS