Vampire Romance Books Forum » Introduce Yourself » glad i found you guys!

glad i found you guys!

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi... I am pretty new to paranormal romance.I got started on Twilight. Next was KMM highlanders..I am finally on Adam's story. Love it... the next will be the Fever series.YEA!! I am also on the second BDB. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE... Also now have just started Halfway to the Grave. Btw..I am an old gal of 54. I am sure there are all ages on here, but would be interested to see people's ages.I have been reading romance for a long time but paranormal makes it interesting and fun!
ELDER
Hi, Luvsmyvamps, I got my first paranormal start with Twilight as well. At the time I really didn't know what was out there so I read the series a few dozen times until I came across Kresley Cole...I think, anyway ever since I really enjoy it. I shift from paranormal to contemporary to historical romance, basically whatever I'm in the mood for at the moment. Welcome to the forum. It's a lot of fun and great for procrastination : )
Glad you found the forum. This is the place to be if you love paranormals!! BDB is a big deal around here! You will find a ton of other books to read. Your TBR pile will become overwhelming. :) Happy reading!!

User posted image
ELDER
Welcome to the forum!
As the other ladies already told you, be prepared to have an overwhelming pile of to-be-read books... :)
Have fun!

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/qcavaliers
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/qcavaliers

Ladies, let me put this straight.. From now on, BONES is MINE! So stay away! Or deal with the consequences! :twisted:

User posted image
ELDER
Welcome to the forum!! I also got my start from Twilight. Though I still love my Twilight I have found many more series that I can't believe I've been missing out on. You will love this group we all get along so well and never run out of things to say. :)
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
ELITE ELDER
Hi and Welcome :)

User posted image
ELDER
I started with twilight too! I am lucky enough to have found these guys as well, welcome to the forum!!

Currently Reading:
Immortals AFter Dark!! :twisted:

Next Up:No Clue yet!!

Love the brothers!!!

User posted image
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
Welcome!

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image
ELDER
welcome to this forum
ELDER
Hello, and welcome to the forum! When I first started it was through Twilight as well but now I've been through 13 series I believe sense Oct of last year! You will love this place, happy reading!
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
*raises hand* yep, I started with Twilight, too. I read it about 15 times before I ever thought to seek other books with vamps. Oh boy, did I hit the motherload when I found this forum. This was, by far, the best place for me to find out more series to read, and ask questions, and share my love of this new (to me) genre.

and I do not say that lightly and because I'm an admin. It's true...I was a newbie on here once, myself.
WElcome to the forum, luvsmyvamps. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
Thank you all....now i have a question. How does an author get added to forum favorites? I would like to have Karen Marie Moning added:))
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
luvsmyvamps wrote
I would like to have Karen Marie Moning added:))

Done. :D

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Introduce Yourself » glad i found you guys!