Vampire Romance Books Forum » Fun & Games » Supernatural Abilities???

Supernatural Abilities???

Page: 1

Author Post
ELDER
So, I was listening to the radio yesterday and they had this interesting topic so I thought it would be great here, seeing we love supernatural abilities and all:)

If you were mated or the choosen one for a brother, feral warrior, lyake, vampire, ect... of course we need a supernatural ability, what would yours be and why???

I would chose the ability to mind read, with the option of mute (lol)....I think it would be very important to my mate and his loved ones....plus it would be a great tool in bed!!!
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
*wiggles eyebrows* X-ray vision could be nice for obvious reasons. If I liked what my X-ray vision showed me how about some unlimited stamina to go with it!.....*mind is wondering to pic LH posted of hottie on table* :twisted:

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image
ELDER
LOL - LH ALWAYS posts great pics that get the mind wondering :) As far as supernatural abilities, I'd like the ability to control situations. Not so much minds, but the way Jasper (in the Twilight series) can control situations.
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
Hmm, there are so many to choose from. You have your obvious choices like causing your partner to have unlimited stamina in bed, xray vision, time travel/stop time, invisible, oh you know, the usual.

I'm going to go on the unbeaten path and choose possession. I would love to step into someone's body and be them for a day or however long. Not take over their mind, but live in their body with them and just kind give them the nudge they might need to try something you've wanted to try but can't in your own body.
Imagine stepping into a hot body that any guy would want (Angelina Jolie for example) then heading out to and exotic locale and taking on the 3 way you've always wanted or go to that sex club you'd never in a million years go to in your own body. :twisted:
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image
ELITE ELDER
LOL you are so evil, VKD. You'd have poor Angelina waking up to a sore twat and whip welts wondering 'WTF?'. Meanwhile, you'd be off having a nooner in some unsuspecting secretary. evil woman...I love your mind. :twisted:

User posted image
« Last edit by Lightheaded on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:21 am. »
ELDER
Hmmm I think we've done something like this in the past but I don't remember what I said so...If I could pick a supernatural ability it would have to be healing powers. (which would lead to long life) ;)
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
ELITE ELDER Queen's Lead Reviewer
....And that's why I love our Queen LMAO! LOL, If I had that superpower there would be pure Mayhem! Imagine if our whole group had that particular ability, what a perverse world it would be! :shock:

Twitter @drktwistedbliss
goodreads.com/darktwistedbliss
Facebook /darktwistedbliss

User posted image
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
Hey, I just answered this question on Jeaniene Frost's post on another *coughbookcoughsitecough*
She's giving away an ARC, so I entered.

Anyway, I said I would want dematerialization. I dream of no longer having a 1 hour commute twice a day. *sigh*
And anything/anyone that I'm touching would also come with me and reform exactly as it was.

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
ELITE ELDER
Queen's Phantom Valkyrie wrote
Hey, I just answered this question on Jeaniene Frost's post on another *coughbookcoughsitecough*
She's giving away an ARC, so I entered.

Anyway, I said I would want dematerialization. I dream of no longer having a 1 hour commute twice a day. *sigh*
And anything/anyone that I'm touching would also come with me and reform exactly as it was.

How about using that ability to kidnap men you want? Sneak up, grab a hold, and whisk him off to a deserted island until he gives you what you want

User posted image
Elder
He he Phantom I know what site your talking about!!! AHH the shame! :'( this was mine a few days ago for the entry...almost the same as yours..LOL
I would have to go with the ability to teleport for sure, but I would want to be able to have enough strength to bring the people I love with me. What would be the point in going everywhere alone eh?

Page: 1

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Fun & Games » Supernatural Abilities???