Vampire Romance Books Forum » J R Ward » Lover Unleashed

Lover Unleashed

Page: 1 2 3 4 > »

Author Post
ELDER Naamah of the Elites
Just wanted to let everyone know that the next book which is titled LOVER UNLEASHED will be released April 2011...it is Paynes story...but we already figured that...also from what I've seen it looks like Qhuinn and Blay will not be getting their own but only a novella as Ward feels that some people will not be impressed with the type of relationship they have...keep in mind this has not been confirmed

User posted image
ELDER
oooooooooohhhhh this is some good news.. still a long time but at least we have a date to look forward to now :)

I wonder if Payne's story will be 'similar' to all the brothers because after all she is female so I don't think there'll be an alpha male this time.. more like an alpha female I think.. But then again, maybe that's not so bad :D

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/qcavaliers
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/qcavaliers

Ladies, let me put this straight.. From now on, BONES is MINE! So stay away! Or deal with the consequences! :twisted:

User posted image
OMG... So excited! your right qc its a long time to wait but at least we have a date to count down too!
AND I would soooooo be into Qhuinn and Blay's story! I would be happy with a novella cause that would be better than nothing! I still get butterflies in my tummy just as much with them as the other brothers in the books! love is love and the emotions are still the same I think! So I will be keeping my fingers crossed that Ward writes at least a novella for them!
Payne......Hmmmm I wonder where ward will go with her?!?!? can't wait to find out!
Sooooo Excited!!! Can't wait for April to come this is my favorite series ... I'm happy it's about Payne I want to see what her history is like and where she will go with her character :)
I also hope there will be a story for Qhuinn and Blay if not a book than I hope she continues to tell it in between like she has been doing before
Yaaaaaaaaaah - wander who the male will be ?
ELDER
lostinlust wrote
Yaaaaaaaaaah - wander who the male will be ?

I know, I know, I know :)
It'll be manny... the former colleague of doc jane.. at least I think I read that somewhere...

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/qcavaliers
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/qcavaliers

Ladies, let me put this straight.. From now on, BONES is MINE! So stay away! Or deal with the consequences! :twisted:

User posted image
Yes, it will be Manny! I'm very curious about this one.
And so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! Patience is the keyword her. April is a looong time away :|
ELDER
I hate to admit this but I'm more excited for Quinn and Blays novella then I am Payne and Manny. But of course I will be counting down the months for Payne. :)
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
blondie_vampiress wrote
I hate to admit this but I'm more excited for Quinn and Blays novella then I am Payne and Manny. But of course I will be counting down the months for Payne. :)

I was actually feeling a bit the same BV!!!! I hope they do get there own novella! We will have to wait and see!
Oh I'm still excited ! I think it's great when a human gets into the family. How do you think JR will handle this one? Remember Butch's story, what do you think Manny's secret will be?
:shock: *woopsy - I just had to edit. Nearly did a spoiler*
« Last edit by lostinlust on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 pm. »
ELDER
Location: Probably somewhere wishing I was reading some smut...
Lover Unleashed--love the title!
I have to agree with BV and MV. I am very curious as to how JR will resolve the Blay/Quinn/Saxton triangle.

User posted image
Always excited for a new book in this series. I wish we could get 2 books per year. I have to say bring on Quinn/Blay's story! You have teased us long enough. Please put us out of our misery with a story of their own. I'm sure Murhder's story is coming up, which I'm sure will be good, but 1st Quinn/Blay!
ELDER
HOT DAMN! I can't wait!!

User posted image
ELDER
Sugar wrote
Lover Unleashed--love the title!
I have to agree with BV and MV. I am very curious as to how JR will resolve the Blay/Quinn/Saxton triangle.

I've put this in another post but...I have read on JR Wards website that Quinn and Blay are each others HEA!! YAY!! *crosses arms and sits back* Still patiently waiting for that book. :)
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow." Bela Legosi (I love this!!)

User posted image
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
I think I read that, too, BV. I thought Ward suggested they wouldn't get their own book, but would be incorporated into another story, or be a story like Z/Nalla/Bella kinda thing in an anthology type book.

then again, this could be pregnancy brain talkin' here...

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
ELDER
I heard a novella, we will just have to keep waiting. :(

User posted image
True, BV...

Up next: ???? ...

User posted image
ELDER
A novella would be great. Please, please spread the news if any of you hear more info about this!

User posted image
lostinlust wrote
Oh I'm still excited ! I think it's great when a human gets into the family. How do you think JR will handle this one? Remember Butch's story, what do you think Manny's secret will be?
:shock: *woopsy - I just had to edit. Nearly did a spoiler*

I love the title of the next book.

I think Manny's secret is that he has some connection to Butch. I think they might have the same father. Wasn't Butch's real father a doctor at the hospital where the mom worked. Maybe he was hybrid or a full-on vampire, either way he fathered both Butch and Manny. Remember Butch looks at Manny and word "Brother" popped in his head? I also think there's a Jane and Butch connection that hasn't been explored yet. When they first met, why did she think he looked so familiar?

I wonder if Ward will make Payne into a human. She's already made one a ghost, given another human the choice to decide when to go to the Fade, and turned one into a vampire. Maybe this time, it's the vampire who makes a decision to become mortal for the sake of her love.
Nalla, I really have to re-read the series... so many things I apparently missed or forgot...

User posted image
ELDER
VL...I love the Avi!!

User posted image
ELDER
Thank you babe :)
oops! LD I'm sorry...I accidentally deleted your post, b/c I thought I was editing my quote of your post. I blame pregnancy hormones!! *stomps foot and points at the ceiling*

Anyway, you posted something along the lines of your not liking to read a book more than once because you like the element of surprise when you read a book. Are you just weird?

My answer was: yes, you are weird. :mrgreen:

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
ILoveEdwardCullen wrote
oops! LD I'm sorry...I accidentally deleted your post, b/c I thought I was editing my quote of your post. I blame pregnancy hormones!! *stomps foot and points at the ceiling*

Anyway, you posted something along the lines of your not liking to read a book more than once because you like the element of surprise when you read a book. Are you just weird?

No that was me ILEC - boy haven't talked for a while and now I get muzzled ! Talk about getting a complex :| I only just wrote in one of the latest posts that we need more action around here *gently breaks ILEC's deleting finger*
About the post - it was that I have never read a book twice, but for the brothers, I might be willing to try !!!
ILoveEdwardCullen wrote

My sweet ILEC, I've always saw myself as a person not so sane, so, in that perspective, Thank you for the compliment!!!
And I love re-reading books!!! And see movies again... I've seen LOR 17 times... Yeah, weird doesn't even cover it!!! (might wanna ask my hubby... he'll tell you more about that, LOL)

User posted image

Page: 1 2 3 4 > »

Vampire Romance Books Forum » J R Ward » Lover Unleashed