Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » What's Weird?

What's Weird?

Page: < 1 2 3 4 > »

Author Post
ELDER
thats pretty weird... a tree! anyway i read something awhile back that was really weird, it doesnt top her doing a tree. i was reading this book where when this wizard is turned on and is in the time frame where he can procreats, he grows another penis beneath his other one but it goes in the womens anus and then grows barbs when inside so she cant get away. i have never read anything like this so it was pretty shocking to me.
LOVE THE VAMPIRE HUNTRESS SERIES BY LA BANKS!!!

www.shelfari.com/TatesReaper

User posted image
ELITE ELDER
2 penis AND barbs! wow - talk about overkill!! Just in case she wasn't sure she was full enough.

User posted image
Lightheaded wrote
If I post the title won't that make this a spoiler thread? I was trying to avoid doing that so people could post their weird scenes and not spoil it for others. *clears throat* however, if you look at my signature line you'll have your answer, SMBD. It's a book I've had for 2 years now but haven't read until now.
VKD, actually the avi came first and was inspired by the concept of growing things in spring. Can you see the people at the bottom? It does tie in nicely with the tree scene tho doesn't it? Actually she got done by roots but my avi makes a better visual.

hey i saw a sneak peek of that book last night in the back of Lyon:Lords of Satyr.... It must be a sign. Its about the devil or something? It said she was rubbing against weeds and he fondled himself.

Reading-The Breeds- Lora Leigh

https://twitter.com/SMBlackDagger
Swap Your Used Paranormal Books for FREE
http://www.paperbackswap.com
http://www.shelfari.com/SuckMyBlackDagger
http://www.SuckMyBlackDagger.blogspot.com
I have the perfect slogan for that book, Lighthead.

Ready?

"Got Wood?"

Tee Hee! What? At least I amuse myself ;)

Tates - I'm gonna guess that the author of that book has never actually been penetrated by a penis because barbs + thrusting = Ow Ow Ow Ow OWWWWW!

Win a FREE copy!
Location: Having some playtime in the centaur pen,then after that it's off to the merman tank ;)
Lightheaded wrote
There's a lot of odd scenes in pnr books. People blowing up into bits, wild and crazy sex scenes with multiple persons and items, strange deaths, people turning into things, etc. I thought I was fairly, um, worldly about such things. Until today. :roll:

I just popped a new sexual weirdness cherry when the girl in my book got fucked by a tree. I'm not kidding - A TREE! :shock: The roots came out of the ground and she had a good time. A couple guys got off watching her also. :oops:

So I thought I'd ask you all what's the weirdest thing you've read. Doesn't have to be sexual.
*Goes out to her backyard and stands by a tree* dammit nothings happening! j/k I love your avi... we all need a penis tree
ELDER
the book was by beatrice small, the series was really good, but the book i was talking about was really out there.
LOVE THE VAMPIRE HUNTRESS SERIES BY LA BANKS!!!

www.shelfari.com/TatesReaper

User posted image
Lightheaded wrote
2 penis AND barbs! wow - talk about overkill!! Just in case she wasn't sure she was full enough.

*spews drink, Laughing*
ELITE ELDER
SuckMyBlackDagger wrote
hey i saw a sneak peek of that book last night in the back of Lyon:Lords of Satyr.... It must be a sign. Its about the devil or something? It said she was rubbing against weeds and he fondled himself.

I'm not surprised you saw it. They are the same type of book. He's not a devil, he's a selkie. She does like the weeds rubbing her - hey, it's erotica, they enjoy EVERYTHING *shakes head* but I don't always get why :roll:

SVG, when you went out to your tree, did you put on your sheerest nighty for it? LOL Doesn't every home need a penis tree? If we planted them would they catch on? What would the neighbors think? hee hee. :P

Winchester, barbs like a cat would defo hurt but luckily in erotica they just rub gspots in a good way. Have you read the breed series by Lora Leigh? That explains the concept very well. :mrgreen:

User posted image
ELDER
TeamVampire wrote
ILoveEdwardCullen wrote
root is a euphamism for penis....I'm just sayin'

*rolls eyes* uh huh...sure Cullen.

'Tis!

FaeStruck's Shelfari
http://www.shelfari.com/o1518098583
Location: Having some playtime in the centaur pen,then after that it's off to the merman tank ;)
Lightheaded wrote
SuckMyBlackDagger wrote

I'm not surprised you saw it. They are the same type of book. He's not a devil, he's a selkie. She does like the weeds rubbing her - hey, it's erotica, they enjoy EVERYTHING *shakes head* but I don't always get why :roll:

SVG, when you went out to your tree, did you put on your sheerest nighty for it? LOL Doesn't every home need a penis tree? If we planted them would they catch on? What would the neighbors think? hee hee. :P

Winchester, barbs like a cat would defo hurt but luckily in erotica they just rub gspots in a good way. Have you read the breed series by Lora Leigh? That explains the concept very well. :mrgreen:
I was naked ;), the perks of living in the country. I don't think I make any of my trees horny..... maybe their gay trees *ponders*
ELDER
When in an art class I did a project called Phallic world where I took pictures of things that looked liked penises. It was fun and very me. =) Especially to show as a powerpoint to the class. :twisted:

FaeStruck's Shelfari
Lightheaded wrote

Didn't they debunk the G-spot? Dont tell me I've got to get my wet suit on and flashlight out to go hunting again!

Southern Vampire Girl wrote
I was naked ;), the perks of living in the country. I don't think I make any of my trees horny..... maybe their gay trees *ponders*

Tis possible. I have a gay dog so it does happen with other species. Unfortunately the dog Andy is in love with is straight :( Unrequited love sucks.

Win a FREE copy!
CSWinchester wrote
Lightheaded wrote

Didn't they debunk the G-spot? Dont tell me I've got to get my wet suit on and flashlight out to go hunting again!

Tis possible. I have a gay dog so it does happen with other species. Unfortunately the dog Andy is in love with is straight :( Unrequited love sucks.
Awww thats sad... poor Andy :(
ELDER
I think the whole G spot debunking was a bunch of scientists that couldn't find it. I know that I have one. LOL

FaeStruck's Shelfari
ELITE ELDER Res. Ent. Dir.
Location: Fear my wrath for I am the one annointed Twatty McBitchiness
A gay dog?

User posted image
ILEC, put em next to the ball gags and body latex.
Isn't this nice? Looks like nature screwed other species, also, not only humans.... LOL.

Anyway, CSW, sorry about Andy... is nasty not to have the object of your desire...

SVG, I'll be careful about exposing myself around trees.... you may never know what kind of desires are hidden behind the bark .... Might wanna warn your husband, too. Who knows, maybe you're right about their sexual pref.

Up next: ???? ...

User posted image
ELDER
NuckingFuts Nix AKA Mastema wrote
A gay dog?

About 10% of every animal population is gay Nix. Secretariat was too. Gave his owners hell. =)

FaeStruck's Shelfari
A gay dog?

Seriously. He's 6 years old, never been neutered and the only dogs he has ever shown any interest in have all been other boys.

It does happen.

Win a FREE copy!
ELITE ELDER Res. Ent. Dir.
Location: Fear my wrath for I am the one annointed Twatty McBitchiness
On the next Maury, gay dogs and the owners who love them.....

User posted image
ILEC, put em next to the ball gags and body latex.
*laughs* GOOD ONE NIX!
ELITE ELDER

That's more Jerry Springer style,, Maury is all about ... you are NOT the father!
XAVIA wrote

That's more Jerry Springer style,, Maury is all about ... you are NOT the father!

Oh god, no! Poor old Andy is not exactly brave, appearing on Jerry would scar him for life! :(

Win a FREE copy!
lady dracula wrote
Isn't this nice? Looks like nature screwed other species, also, not only humans.... LOL.

Anyway, CSW, sorry about Andy... is nasty not to have the object of your desire...

SVG, I'll be careful about exposing myself around trees.... you may never know what kind of desires are hidden behind the bark .... Might wanna warn your husband, too. Who knows, maybe you're right about their sexual pref.
Yeah my husband is a small guy so he would be no match for those big ol trees lol though the idea does make me horny
ELITE ELDER WIELDER OF WICKEDNESS
we all need a penis tree

I quite agree. Perhaps we can incorporate one into our RPG?? LH??

Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me.

www.shelfari.com/ilovevampires
User posted image
Queen VKD, Mistress of All Who Dare Enter
Location: Analyzing the do's and don'ts of literary editorial computation!
ILoveEdwardCullen wrote
we all need a penis tree

I quite agree. Perhaps we can incorporate one into our RPG?? LH??

Keep the trees out of my room!
Steffan: Good point.
Eilian: Never, ever do that in front of me again.

My Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/vkd
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rhonda.valverde

User posted image

Page: < 1 2 3 4 > »

Vampire Romance Books Forum » Chit-Chat » What's Weird?