Attention, Mac Users! Vampire Romance Books is proud and pleased to announce the launching of Version 1.0 of our Dashboard Widget.

Vampire Romance Books.com Dashboard Widget OS X

The widget features the latest posts from the site's RSS Feed, making it a great, quick way to keep up with new content at VRB.com.

Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger is required. If you're using Safari, click the download link. When the widget download is complete, Show Dashboard, click the Plus sign to display the Widget Bar and click the widget's icon in the Widget Bar to open it. If you're using a browser other than Safari, click the download link. When the widget download is complete, unarchive it and place it in /Library/Widgets/ in your home folder. Show Dashboard, click the Plus sign to display the Widget Bar and click the widget's icon in the Widget Bar to open it.

Download the VRB.com Dashboard Widget!

Enjoy! And please let us know what you think!

By downloading and installing the VRB.com Dashboard widget, you are agreeing to the Term of Use.

7 Responses to “VRB.com Dashboard Widget”
  1. holly says:

i love to reading vampire romance. i brought all kind of vampire books. everynight i reading one of my favorite vampires. i looking more information about vampire and im interesting it i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. holly says:

i love vampire!!!!!!!!!!

3. Shaylynn Black says:

I am haveing trouble reacing you on the contact us page. I am the author of Predatory Angel, and have been trying to reach you in regaurds to having my book listed on you site.

4. holly says:

every night i reading the vampire books so anyway i will buy new book is ” breaking dawn” by author stephanie meyers she is the best writer u should reading i brought four books that i will reading it really good i cannot put it down i keep and keep reading one of my favorite i love vampire so much im not giving up

5. holly says:

i love to reading vampires i brought all books i did buy with my new book archeon but right now i start reading let the night begin with kathryn smith i will not giving up with my vampires books i will buy more that i like to reading it but i sitll keep it i wont throw away becuz i still love with vampires

6. Charlotte says:

Hey! why not have an feed for pc users i have vista and it has a sidebar that one could up load info/feed just like the macs dashboard

7. Tabitha A. Stone says:

I love vampires and just wrote a book calls,The Forbiddance Love, and I am writing a contnuing of this story. And I also wish someone review my The Forbiddance Love, book,pleases.